It is important to know that the genetic changes are not carved in stone. It is mainly a guide to what changes need to be made in your lifestyle and it is a one off test.
Only ten percent of illnesses are of genetic origin, the remaining ninety percent are caused by a poor lifestyle: an unbalanced diet, a lack of deep sleep, one’s emotional status and stress levels. Coffee drinkers are usually unaware that they could have an increased risk of Heart Disease or High Blood Pressure from drinking excessive amounts of coffee because their liver has difficulty in metabolising it. It furthermore explores the reason for one eating so few vegetables, why one’s Vit B levels are so low: could it be due to the gut flora (dysbiosis) and what could be causing sever mood swings …
These genetic changes are called SNP (single nucleotide polymorphisms). Fortunately they are not deep penetrating, and so are sensitive to your daily habits: this is what we call the field of epigenetics. The impact on your health of these different SNP’s can be reduced by correcting the deficiencies such as methylated Vit B12, Vit B6, Herbal remedies, minerals etc.
The genetic test is tailor made Information in terms of how to protect yourself against ill health.
- Is the gut a Major concern?
- For what reason, being on diabetic medication, the blood sugar levels are not controlled, yet you are still producing lots of your own insulin: the insulin receptors remain blocked from toxicity.
- What is the cause of weight gain: hormonal, toxicity, heavy metals, food intolerances …
- Are the different phases of detoxification that take place in the liver up to scratch and what can be done to support this function.
- Is there a deficient liver enzyme that is affecting the removal of hormones, neurotransmitters, pesticides, heavy metals, fungi etc. and what can be done.
- The increased risk of breast cancer can be triggered off by certain genes that increase the levels of undesired oestrogen (there are sixty types of oestrogen and metabolites). These metabolites can be drastically reduced by natural supplements and life style changes. On a different note it is well known that excess alcohol and coffee consumption can further increase the risk.
- Do you have a gene that increases the risk of developing Alzheimer?
- Why do you get recurrent sinusitis and bloating of the abdomen concurrently?
Common complaints for which a solution will be found by doing the Genetic Test:
- Allergies (what is the cause of excessive amounts of Histamine)
- Foggy brain.
- Mood swings (Anxiety, depression)
- Severe PMS.
- Chronic headaches.
- Ovarian cysts, fibroids.
- Recurrent sinusitis.
- Severe eczema, asthma.
- Painful joints.
- Chronic constipation, chronic diarrhoea.
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Yours in health